- radio aporee ::: soundmap, a growing global archive of geo-bound recordings, reflecting the complexity of our sonic environments, as well as the different perception and artistic perspectives of its many contributors, in relation to sound, space and places.
- Peter Cusack's sound database.
- Favourite Sounds of Prague, an open, collaborative, online community dedicated to fieldrecording, urbanism, phonography and psychogeography of Prague.
- The Sound of the Netherlands, a sound archive available from the Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision; contains over 10.000 sound recordings from the 1950s to the 1990s.
- nula.cc, a series of filecasts, each consisting of an assemblage of sounds, images, or words.
- Sounds of Europe, a platform for field recording.
- Listen to the World: Online Soundscapes, exhibition of online sound projects.
 See also