Monoskop is a collaborative wiki research on the history of media art and culture.
Admin: db at societyofalgorithm dot org
- Rotterdam, July 2012
Unlimited Editions - A public discussion on personal collecting and media archiving. Launch of the Monoskop online library. TENT, Rotterdam.
- Novi Sad, April 2012
- Brno, April 2012
- Zagreb, December 2011
- Tallinn, October 2011
- Kiev, June 2011
By Barbora Šedivá.
- Bratislava, May 2011
- Prague, June 2007
- Prague, February 2006
- Alina Matějová, "Rozhovor s Dušanem Barokem", April 2012. (Slovak)
- Eva Krátká, "Monoskop: Collaborative Research on Media Art", Flash Art 9, 2008. (Czech)
- Oliver Rehák, "Monoskop nových médií", 3/4 21-22 (2007). (Slovak)
- Slávo Krekovič, "DIY-publishing dot sk", in: The Mag.net Reader: Experiences in Electronic Cultural Publishing, edited by Miren Eraso, Alexandro Ludovico, and Slávo Krekovič, Arteleku-Diputación Foral de Gipuzkoa, 2006, pp 24-35. (English)
- User Notice for Copyrighted Materials on Research Website
Some of the text, images, graphics, audio and video clips, and other content of this website (collectively, the "Content"), are protected by copyright law, where the copyright is owned by third parties. Monoskop is making the third-party Content available to you under the fair use doctrine. Fair use permits only certain limited uses of the Content.
You may use the website and its Content only for your personal, educational and scholarly use. If you wish to distribute or make any of the Content available to others, or to use any Content for any purpose other than your personal, educational and scholarly use, you must obtain any required permission from the copyright holder.