Alexander Semeonovitch Liberman (September 4, 1912 – November 19, 1999) was a Russian-American magazine editor, publisher, painter, photographer, and sculptor. He held senior artistic positions during his 32 years at Condé Nast Publications.
- La Femme Française dans l'Art, 1936 (French)
- editor, The Art and Technique of Color Photography: A Treasury of Color Photographs by the Staff Photographers of Vogue, House & Garden, Glamour, New York: Simon and Schuster, 1951
- The World in Vogue, New York: Viking Press and Vogue, 1963
- The Artist in His Studio, New York: Viking Press, 1960; revised edition, New York: Random House, 1988
- Greece, Gods, and Art, New York: Viking Press, 1968
- Introduction to Vogue Book of Fashion Photography 1919-1979, by Polly Devlin, New York 1979
- Marlene: An Intimate Photographic Memoir, New York: Random House, 1992