intellectual property, copyright, copyleft, public domain, open access, creative commons, free culture, licensing, digital rights management (DRM), digital rights, culture flat-rate, software patents, Pirate Party, ACTA, SOPA, PROTECT IP Act, etc.
Activists, initiatives, events
- Sunil Abraham
- Philippe Aigrain
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Rick Falkvinge
- Rasmus Fleischer
- International Pirate Conference
- Mathias Klang
- La Quadrature du Net
- Modern Poland Foundation
- Eben Moglen
- P2P Foundation
- Aaron Swartz
- The Tape-beatles
- The Oil of the 21st Century
- Work 2.0 - Copyright and Creative Work in the Digital Age
- Jérémie Zimmermann
- Mikael Pawlo, "What’s the meaning of “non-commercial”"?, 2004.
- Dmytri Kleiner, "The Creative Anti-Commons and the Poverty of Networks", 2006.
- Florian Cramer, "Anti-Copyright in Artistic Subcultures", n.d. Filtered version.
- Florian Cramer, "The Creative Common Misunderstanding", 2006.
- Aaron Swartz, "Guerilla Open Access Manifesto", Jul 2008.
- "Guerilla Open-Access Manifest", n.d. (German)
- Lawrence Lessig, "Google Book Search Settlement: Static goods, dynamic bads", 2009. Audio. Talk given at the Berkman Center workshop "Alternative Approaches to Open Digital Libraries in the Shadow of the Google Book Search Settlement" held July 31, 2009.
- Rick Falkvinge, "Origins of the Pirate Party: Privacy, Sharing, Innovation", Falkvinge.net, 7 Nov 2011.
- Alexandra Elbakyan, Legal defence in Elsevier v. Sci-Hub, 15 Sep 2015. 
- "Diffuser librement la science, vital et pourtant illégal", 4 Nov 2015. (French)
- "In solidarity with Library Genesis and Sci-Hub", 30 Nov 2015. Open letter. (English) Translations.
- Publications on copyright at Monoskop Log
- Radical Open Access, a community of scholar-led, not-for-profit presses, journals and other open access projects; founded in 2015.
- Open Access Overview by Peter Suber.
movements and cultures
Internet of things,