Kenneth Goldsmith (1961) is the author of ten books of poetry, founding editor of the online archive UbuWeb, and the editor I'll Be Your Mirror: The Selected Andy Warhol Interviews, which is the basis for an opera, "Trans-Warhol," premiered in Geneva in March of 2007. An hour-long documentary on his work, "Sucking on Words" premiered at the British Library in 2007. From 1996-2009, Goldsmith was the host of a weekly radio show on New York City's WFMU. He teaches writing at The University of Pennsylvania, where he is a senior editor of PennSound, an online poetry archive. He held the The Anschutz Distinguished Fellow Professorship in American Studies at Princeton University for 2009-10 and received the Qwartz Electronic Music Award in Paris in 2009. In 2011, he co-edited, Against Expression: An Anthology of Conceptual Writing and published a book essays, Uncreative Writing: Managing Language in the Digital Age. In 2013, he was appointed the Museum of Modern Art's first Poet Laureate. He resides in New York City with his wife, artist Cheryl Donegan, and his two sons. (Source)
- with Joan La Barbara, 73 Poems, Permanent Press, 1994, HTML.
- No. 126.96.36.199-10.20.96, The Figures, 1997, HTML, PDF: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7.
- 6799, zingmagazine, 2000, PDF.
- Fidget, Coach House Books, 2000, Applet, HTML.
- Soliloquy, Granary Books, 2001, HTML, PDF.
- Head Citations, The Figures, 2002, HTML.
- editor, I'll Be Your Mirror: The Selected Andy Warhol Interviews, New York: Carroll & Graf, 2004.
- The Weather: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, Los Angeles: Make Now, 2005.
- Traffic, Los Angeles: Make Now, 2007, HTML, PDF.
- Sports, Los Angeles: Make Now, 2008, PDF.
- Letter To Bettina Funcke, Ostfildern: Hatje Cantz, 2011.
- editor, with Craig Dworkin, Against Expression: An Anthology of Conceptual Writing, Evanston, Ill: Northwestern University Press, 2011, Log, PDF.
- Uncreative Writing: Managing Language in the Digital Age, New York: Columbia University Press, 2011, Log, EPUB, HTML.
- Seven American Deaths and Disasters, New York: powerHouse Books, 2013, 176 pp, Log, EPUB.
- Theory, Paris: Jean Boîte, 2015, 500 pp, Log, PDF.
- Capital: New York, Capital of the 20th Century, Verso, 2015, ARG. 
- Against Translation, Paris: Jean Boîte, 2016, 8 x 32 pp. 8 books in a box.  (English),(French),(Spanish),(German),(Chinese),(Japanese),(Russian),(Arabic)
- Wasting Time on the Internet: The Art of Mindless Surfing, HarperCollins, forthcoming Aug 2016, 224 pp. 
- No. 110 10.4.93-10.7.93, Lodz: Artists Museum, 1993, PDF.
- No. 109 2.7.93-12.15.93, Bravin Post Lee, 1994, PDF.
- Gertrude Stein on Punctuation, Abaton Books, 2000, PDF.
- Katy Waldman, "Frontiers of the Stuplime", Slate, 27 Apr 2015.
- Alec Winkinson, "Something Borrowed", The New Yorker, 5 Oct 2015.