Revision as of 16:11, 12 January 2019 by Sorindanut
Ştefan Odobleja (1902–1978) was a Romanian scientist, one of the precursors of cybernetics. His major work is Psychologie consonantiste.
- La phonoscopie, Paris: G. Dion, 1932. (French)
- Psychologie consonantiste, 2 vols., Paris: Maloine, 1938-39. (French)
- Psihologia consonantistă şi cibernetica, Bucharest, 1978. (Romanian)
- Psihologia consonantistă, Bucharest, 1982. (Romanian)
- Introducere în logica rezonanței: scrieri inedite, Craiova: Scrisul românesc, 2003. (Romanian)
- Nicolae Jurcau, "Two Specialists in Cybernetics: Stefan Odobleja and Norbert Weiner. Common and Different Features", 1998.
- See also