Difference between revisions of "Andreas Gajdošík"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Born 1992, based in [[Brno]]. He is new media
Born 1992, based in [[Brno]]. He is new media , programmer and organizer. Interested in DIY culture and experimental forms. Member of [[Pavel Ondračka]] collective.
Revision as of 08:30, 14 April 2016
- 2015-now: Social Informatics at Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University.
- 2012-now: MultiMedia FaVU VUT Brno.
- 2016: Communist MIDIfesto  - a website through which spectators can get control over sounds and projections of Pavel Ondračka. Data from faders are sent to our custom program which converts them to midi or OSC messages.
- 2016: Rumours to MIDI - an experimental program for musical exploring of social media space. It searches for user defined words in stream of newest tweets and outputs the occurrence as MIDI notes. Windows version available for free . Python script can be requested through mail.
- 2015: Connect Workshop Brno - series of Arduino and PureData workshops.