Central and Eastern Europe
Early electronic music
- Number of composers visit Summer School of New Music in Darmstadt.
- Number of composers works with WDR studio Cologne.
- Number of composers works with GRM studio Paris.
- Warsaw Autumn Festival.
Polish Radio Experimental Studio Warsaw (1957, Patkowski), Studio at RFZ Radio Berlin (1962), Experimental Studio of Slovak Radio (1965, Kolman), Experimental Studio of Czech Radio Pilsen (1967-94), New Music Studio Budapest (1970), Electro-acoustic Music Studio at Academy of Music Krakow (1973, Patkowski), Electronic music studio Sofia (1974), Electroacoustic Music Studio of the Hungarian Radio Budapest (1975, Decsényi), Audiostudio of Czechoslovak Radio Prague, (1990-94)
Jozef Patkowski (Warsaw), Wlodzimierz Kotonski (Warsaw), Peter Kolman (Bratislava), Miloslav Kabeláč (Pilsen), Vladimír Lébl (theorist, Prague), Péter Eötvös (Budapest), Zoltán Jeney (Budapest), László Vidovszky (Budapest), László Sáry (Budapest)
- Media art#Early electronic music
- Poland#Electroacoustic and experimental music, sound art
- Czech Republic#Electroacoustic and experimental music, sound art
- Electroacoustic music in Slovakia
- Hungary#Electroacoustic and experimental music, sound art
See also Media art