Clement Greenberg (1909–1994) was an American visual art critic. In particular, he is best remembered for his promotion of the abstract expressionist movement and was among the first published critics to praise the work of painter Jackson Pollock. Greenberg was portrayed by actor Jeffrey Tambor in the 2000 film Pollock, about the life of the painter.
- Art and Culture: Critical Essays, Beacon Press, 1961; 1965.
- Homemade Esthetics: Observations on Art and Taste, forew. Janice Van Horne Greenberg, intro. Charles Harrison, Oxford University Press, 2000, 256 pp.
- Late Writings, ed. Robert C. Morgan, University of Minnesota Press, 2003.
- Thierry de Duve, Clement Greenberg entre les lignes, suivi d'un débat inédit avec Clement Greenberg, Paris: Dis voir, 1996, 157 pp. (French)
- Clement Greenberg e o debate crítico, trans. Maria Luiza X. de A. Borges, Rio de Janeiro: Jorge Zahar, 1997, 280 pp. (Brazilian Portuguese)
- Clement Greenberg entre líneas: seguido de un debate inédito con Clement Greenberg, trans. Pilar Vázquez, Acto Ediciones, 2005, 157 pp.  (Spanish)
- Clement Greenberg Between the Lines: Including a Debate with Clement Greenberg, trans. Brian Holmes, University Of Chicago Press, 2010. (English)