Daniel Miller (1954) is an anthropologist most closely associated with studies of our relationships to things and the consequences of consumption.
- Material Culture and Mass Consumption, Oxford: Basil Blackwell, 1987.
- with M. Rowlands, and C. Tilley (eds.), Domination and Resistance, London: Unwin Hyman, 1989; Routledge, 1995, IA.
- editor, Acknowledging Consumption, London and New York: Routledge, 1995, IA.
- editor, Car Cultures, Oxford: Berg, 2001, IA.
- editor, Home Possession: Material culture behind closed doors, Oxford: Berg, 2001, IA.
- editor, Anthropology and the Individual: a material culture perspective, Oxford: Berg, 2009 IA.
- Stuff, Polity, 2010.
- with Sophie Woodward,editors, Global Denim, Oxford: Berg, 2011, IA.
- with Heather Horst, editors, Digital Anthropology, Oxford: Berg, 2012, IA.