Dimitrie Gusti (13 February 1880 – 30 October 1955) was a Romanian sociologist, ethnologist, historian, and voluntarist philosopher; a professor at the University of Iaşi and the University of Bucharest. He served as Romania's Minister of Education in 1932-1933. Gusti was elected a member of the Romanian Academy in 1919 and was its President between 1944 and 1946. He was the editor of Sociologie românească (1936-1944) magazine.
(in Romanian unless noted)
- Egoismus und Altruismus, 1904. (in German)
- Die soziologischen Betrehungen in der neuen Ethik, 1908. (in German)
- Cosmologia elenă, 1929.
- Sociologia militans, 3 vols. 1935-46.
- Enciclopedia României, 4 vols., Bucharest, 1938, 1943.
- Cunoaştere şi acţiune în serviciul naţiunii, 2 vols., 1939.
- Problema sociologiei, 1940.
- with Traian Herseni, Îndrumări pentru monografiile sociologice, Bucharest: Institutul de Ştiinţe Sociale al României, 1940.
- editor, 60 sate româneşti cercetate de echipele studenţeşti, vol. 1, "Populaţia", Bucharest: Institutul de Ştiinţe Sociale al României, 1941.
- La science de la réalité sociale, 1941. (in French)
- Dimitrie Gusti. Cronologia vietii si operei, Bucharest, 2014.