Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gerard Delanty (1960) is a British sociologist and Professor of Sociology and Social & Political Thought. He is also the editor of European Journal of Social Theory.
- Inventing Europe: Idea, Identity, Reality, Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke, 1995, IA.
- Community. Key Ideas, London: Routledge, 2003, IA; 2nd edition; 2010, IA.
- Social Science: Beyond Realism and Constructivism. Concepts in the Social Sciences, Buckingham: Open University Press, 1997.
- with Patrick O'Mahony, Nationalism and Social Theory: Modernity and the Recalcitance of Nation, London: Sage Publications Ltd., 2002, IA.
- with Chris Rumford, Rethinking Europe: Social Theory and the Implications of Europeanization, London and New York: Routledge, 2005, IA.