Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lee Ufan, "Beyond Being and Nothingness: On Sekine Nobuo (1970–71)", Review of Japanese Culture and Society 25 (Dec 2013), pp 238-261. 
- Alexandra Munroe, "The Laws of Situation: Mono-ha and Beyond the Sculptural Paradigm", in Scream Against the Sky: Japanese Art After 1945, ed. Munroe, New York: Harry N. Abrams, 1994, pp 256-283.
- Hiroko Sumi, Mono-ha in Context: The Evolution of a Japanese Modern Style, New York: CUNY, 2003. Master's thesis.
- Joan Kee, "Points, Lines, Encounters: The World According to Lee Ufan", Oxford Art Journal 31:3 (2008), pp 403-424
- Watanabe Yohko, "1968: The Eve Beyond Anti-Art / The Eve Before Mono-ha", trans. Yoshitake Mika, in Hijikata Tatsumi's Rebellion of the Body, 2009, pp 4-7. (English)/(Japanese)
- Alexandra Munroe, "Stand Still a Moment", in Lee Ufan: Marking Infinity New York: Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, 2011.
- James Jack, Remembering Mono-ha: The Reconstruction of Encounters, University of Hawai'i, 2011. Master's thesis.
- Mika Monique Yoshitake, Lee Ufan and the Art of Mono-ha in Postwar Japan (1968-1972), Los Angeles: University of California, 2012. PhD dissertation.
- Review of Japanese Culture and Society 25: "Voices of Mono-ha Artists: Contemporary Art in Japan,
Circa 1970" special section, Dec 2013, pp 200-261. 
- See also