- Post-Digital Aesthetics, a panel at the ISEA conference, Sydney, 11 May 2013. With Florian Cramer, Alessandro Ludovico and Ian Andrews.
- post-digital-research, Kunsthal Aarhus, 7-9 October 2013. Organised by Christian Ulrik Andersen, Geoff Cox, Tatiana Bazzichelli and Kristoffer Gansing.
- Post Digital Cultures, a symposium held on 6-7 December 2013 at the Musée cantonal des Beaux-Arts, Aula du Palais de Rumine, Lausanne. Direction: Patrick de Rham. Curators: Elise Lammer and Federica Martini.
- Afterglow conference, 30 January-2 February 2014, Transmediale, Berlin.
- Pepperell, Robert; Punt, Michael (2001). The Postdigital Membrane: Imagination, Technology and Desire. Intellect Books. pp. 160. 
- Ludovico, Alessandro (2012). Post-Digital Print: The Mutation of Publishing Since 1894. Rotterdam: Creating 010, Hogeschool Rotterdam, and Eindhoven: Onomatopee. pp. 192.
- Galloway, Alexander R. (2014). Against the Digital: François Laruelle and the One. University of Minnesota Press. (forthcoming)
- Journal issues and Special sections
- Ludovico, Alessandro (2013). "Special Issue: Post-Digital Print (postscript)". Neural (44). 
- An interview with Florian Cramer, pp 38–42.
- A Peer-reviewed Journal About "Post-digital Research" 3:1 (2014), eds. Christian Ulrik Andersen, Geoff Cox and Georgios Papadopoulos, Aarhus: Digital Aesthetics Research Center, Aarhus University, in collaboration with Berlin: reSource transmedial culture Berlin/transmediale.
- Book chapters, Papers, Articles, Talks, Blog posts
- Cascone, Kim (December 2000). "The Aesthetics of Failure: 'Post-digital' Tendencies in Contemporary Computer Music". Computer Music Journal 24 (4): 12–18.
- Andrews, Ian (2002). Post-digital Aesthetics and the return to Modernism. MAP-uts lecture. 
- Shapley, Greg (April 2011). "After the artefact: Post-digital photography in our post-media era". Journal of Visual Art Practice 10 (1): 5-20. 
- Cramer, Florian (2011). "Net.art back to square one". Nettitudes: Let's Talk Net Art. Rotterdam: NAi Publishers. pp. 9–14.
- Cramer, Florian (December 2012). "Post-Digital Writing". Electronic Book Review. Originally given as the keynote lecture at the Electronic Literature Organization conference, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, 22 June 2012.
- Cramer, Florian (1 May 2013). "Post-Digital Aesthetics". Jeu de Paume.
- Cox, Geoff (1 October 2013). "some old problems with post–anything (draft version)". post-digital-research (blog).
- Cramer, Florian (2 October 2013). "Post-digital: a term that sucks but is useful (draft 2)". post-digital-research (blog).
- Berry, David M. (October 2013). "Post-Digital Humanities". stunlaw (blog).
- Søren Pold, Christian Ulrik Andersen, Jonas Fritch, "Ink after Print – Post-Digital Reading-Writing and the Materiality of Post-Digital Books". Talk at the Literature, Media, Sound conference, Aarhus University, 28 November 2013. 
- Shapley, Gregory James (2012). Sound of Failure: Experimental electronic music in our post-digital era. Sydney: University of Technology. pp. 212. 
- List discussions
- "Between Print and Pixels", -empyre-, February 2014. Moderated by Michael Dieter; guests: Alessandro Ludovico, David M. Berry, Mercedes Bunz.
- Post-Digital Publishing Archive, projects and artworks at the intersection of publishing and digital technology, by Silvio Lorusso.
- Post-Digital Print, blog by Alessandro Ludovico.
Fields and theories: Classics, Art history, History of architecture, Anthropology, Semiotics, Philosophy of technology, Marxist aesthetics, Design research, Humanities computing, Structuralism, Poststructuralism, Mediology, Media archaeology, Cyberfeminism, Cultural techniques, Neuroaesthetics, Posthumanities, Sensory ethnography, Media ecology, Digital humanities, Software studies, Modern periodical studies, Accelerationism.