Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Post-Digital Aesthetics, a panel at the ISEA conference, Sydney, 11 May 2013. With Florian Cramer, Alessandro Ludovico and Ian Andrews.
- post-digital-research, Kunsthal Aarhus, 7-9 October 2013. Organised by Christian Ulrik Andersen, Geoff Cox, Tatiana Bazzichelli and Kristoffer Gansing.
- Pepperell, Robert; Punt, Michael (2001). The Postdigital Membrane: Imagination, Technology and Desire. Intellect Books. pp. 160. 
- Ludovico, Alessandro (2012). Post-Digital Print: The Mutation of Publishing Since 1894. Rotterdam: Creating 010, Hogeschool Rotterdam, and Eindhoven: Onomatopee. pp. 192.
- Galloway, Alexander R. (2014). Against the Digital: François Laruelle and the One. University of Minnesota Press. (forthcoming)
- Journal issues and Special sections
- Ludovico, Alessandro (2013). "Special Issue: Post-Digital Print (postscript)". Neural (44). 
- An interview with Florian Cramer, pp 38–42.
- Book chapters, Papers, Articles, Blog posts
- Cascone, Kim (December 2000). "The Aesthetics of Failure: 'Post-digital' Tendencies in Contemporary Computer Music". Computer Music Journal 24 (4): 12–18.
- Andrews, Ian (2002). Post-digital Aesthetics and the return to Modernism. MAP-uts lecture. 
- Shapley, Greg (April 2011). "After the artefact: Post-digital photography in our post-media era". Journal of Visual Art Practice 10 (1): 5-20. 
- Cramer, Florian (2011). "Net.art back to square one". Nettitudes: Let's Talk Net Art. Rotterdam: NAi Publishers. pp. 9–14.
- Cramer, Florian (December 2012). "Post-Digital Writing". Electronic Book Review. Originally given as the keynote lecture at the Electronic Literature Organization conference, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, 22 June 2012.
- Cramer, Florian (1 May 2013). "Post-Digital Aesthetics". Jeu de Paume.
- Cox, Geoff (1 October 2013). "some old problems with post–anything (draft version)". post-digital-research (blog).
- Cramer, Florian (2 October 2013). "Post-digital: a term that sucks but is useful (draft 2)". post-digital-research (blog).
- Shapley, Gregory James (2012). Sound of Failure: Experimental electronic music in our post-digital era. Sydney: University of Technology. pp. 212.