Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:21, 3 December 2017 by Dusan (Text replacement - "unless noted" to "unless noted otherwise")
Raúl Ernesto Ruiz Pino (25 July 1941 – 19 August 2011) was an experimental Chilean filmmaker, writer and teacher whose work is best known in France.
(in French unless noted otherwise)
- Poétique du cinéma, Paris: Dis Voir, 1995
- Poetics of Cinema 1: Miscellanies, trans. Brian Holmes, Dis Voir, 1995. (English)
- Poética del cine, trans. Waldo Rojas, Editorial Sudamericana, 2000. (Spanish)
- Entretiens, Editions Hoebeke, 1999.
- Poétique du cinéma 2, Paris: Dis Voir, 2006.
- Poetics of Cinema 2, trans. Carlos Morreo, Dis Voir, 2007. (English)
- Poética del cine 2, trans. trans. Waldo Rojas, Editorial Sudamericana, 2007. (Spanish)