Sebastian Lütgert is an artist, programmer, writer, co-founder of Bootlab and Pirate Cinema Berlin. He has co-initiated a number of projects on intellectual property, cinema and the internet, including textz.com (2001), the cinema archive 0xdb.org, The Oil of the 21st Century project, Pad.ma, Indiancine.ma, bak.ma, 858.ma, and the open media archive pan.do/ra. He lives in Berlin.
- "Introduction to a True History of the Internet", Subsol 2, 2001.
- "Introduction dans une histoire vraie d'Internet", textz.com, . (French)
- "The Work of Art in the Age of Digital Reproduction", Makeworlds 4, 2004.
- "The Society of Intellectual Property", textz.com, 2005.
- Lütgert, et al., "10 Theses on the Archive", Apr 2010.
- "Down and Out in All the Wrong Places (Berlin 2010)", e-flux 17, Jun 2010.
- "Notes on Collaboration", Oct 2010. 
- Cornelia Sollfrank, Felix Stalder, "Expanding Cinema, Interview with Sebatian Lütgert & Jan Gerber", Mar 2019, 30 min. Video. Transcript. Conducted Oct 2017 at HEK, Zurich. Part of the Creating Commons project. (English)