Jump to navigation Jump to search
web 2.0, social web, YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, participation, collectivism, creativity, collaboration, privacy
- Web 2.0 evangelists: Don Tapscott, Anthony Williams, Clay Shirky  (review), Charles Leadbeater
- Web 2.0 sceptics: Jaron Lanier, Nicholas Carr, Evgeny Morozov (review), Clay Shirky, Sherry Turkle (review), Jodi Dean (communicative capitalism), Ippolita
- "Invisible Infrastructures: Mobile permissions", Share Lab, 2 Mar 2015. On terms of services in apps.
- "Facebook Algorithmic Factory", parts 1-3, Share Lab, 19-21 Aug 2016.
- Wolfie Christl, Sarah Spiekermann, Networks of Control: A Report on Corporate Surveillance, Digital Tracking, Big Data & Privacy, Vienna: Facultas, Oct 2016, 165 pp.
- "The Human Fabric of the Facebook Pyramid", Share Lab, 3 May 2017.
- Facebook Files dossier, The Guardian, May 2017. Analysis of leaked documents on how Facebook handles violence, abuse, hate speech, terrorist content, Holocaust denial, etc.
- Wolfie Christl, Corporate Surveillance in Everyday Life. How Companies Collect, Combine, Analyze, Trade, and Use Personal Data on Billions. A Report by Cracked Labs, Vienna: Cracked Labs, Jun 2017, 93 pp, PDF. 
- more from Share Lab.
- Publications on social media at Monoskop Log