A surf club is an artist-run, invitation-only group animated/image/sound blog.
Cory Arcangel, Rafaël Rozendaal, Jon Rafman, Parker Koo Ito, Constant Dullaart, Tom Moody, Oliver Laric, Aleksandra Domanović, Marisa Olson, Guthrie Lonergan, Bryan Morello, Martin Kohout, Daniel R Leyva, Nick DeMarco, Michelle Ceja, James Whipple, Petra Cortright, Damon Zucconi, MTAA, Jennifer and Kevin McCoy, Michael Guidetti, Dennis Knopf, Harm van der Dorpel, Pascual Sisto, Schumacher, Artie Vierkant, Eilis McDonald, Anthony Antonellis, Louis Doulas, Rasmus Svensson
- Montage: Unmonumental Online, curated by Lauren Cornell and Marisa Olson, Rhizome, 13 Feb-30 Mar 2008. 
- Jstchillin, curated by Caitlin Denny and Parker Ito, Aug 2009.
- Mybiennialisbetterthanyours.com, curated by Tolga Taluy for the X Biennale de Lyon, Sep 2009.
- NOISEnotNOISE, curated by Western Front, part of the symposium Noise not Noise, Mar 2010.
- Surfing Club, Plug.in, Basel, Mar-May 2010; Espace Multimédia Gantner, Bourogne, May-Jul 2010.
- Image Search, curated by Jamie Sterns, P·P·O·W, New York City, Jun-Jul 2009.
- New Age Default, curated by Ben Vickers, The New Gallery, London, Sep-Oct 2010.
- Dump.fm - IRL, curated by Lindsay Howard, 319 Scholes Gallery, NYC, Oct 2010. 
- The Greater Cloud, curated by Aleksandra Domanovic, Petra Heck, Oliver Laric and Katja Novitskova, NIMK, Amsterdam, Dec 2011 - Feb 2012,
Reponses to net.art
- Guthrie Lonergan, Hacking vrs. defaults chart, 2007.
- Catalog of Internet Artist Clubs by Paul Slocum, Mar 2016.
- Kevin Bewersdorf, "Spirit Surfing", Mar 2008. On surf clubs and Cornellian wunderkammern.
- Marcin Ramocki, "Surfing Clubs: organized notes and comments", 27 May 2008, PDF. On surf clubs and semiotics.
- Marisa Olson, "Lost Not Found: The Circulation of Images in Digital Visual Culture" [18 Sep 2008], in Words Without Pictures, ed. Alex Klein, Los Angeles: LACMA, 2009, pp 274-284, HTML, PDF. On surf clubs and film montage.
- "Perdido, no encontrado: la circulación de imágenes en la cultura visual digital", trans. Paloma Checa-Gismero, in Olson, Arte postinternet, México: ESAY - Escuela Superior de Arte de Yucatán, 2014, pp 9-18. (Spanish)
- Tom Moody, "New Media vs Artists with Computers", Nov 2008. On surf clubs and Duchampian found objects.
- Curt Cloninger, "Commodify Your Consumption: Tactical Surfing / Wakes of Resistance", Feb 2009. Artistic surfing from the perspective of de Certeau's 'tactical consumer'. video lecture
- Post Internet, blog, since 2009.
- Cecilia Guida, "Youtube as a subject. Interview with Constant Dullaart", Sep 2010.
- Brad Troemel, "What Relational Aesthetics Can Learn From 4Chan", Sep 2010.
- Brandon Bauer, "To Open .. To Collect .. To Expand .. To Continue: Richard Serra’s Verb List, Post-Internet Appropriation, and the Culture of the Use of Forms", Pool, Dec 2011.
- An Immaterial Survey of Our Peers presents installation images of an exhibit that never physically took place.
- the jogging is an original content blog that displays immaterial works of art and writing.
- The Pulse
- Mount Olympus blog [dead link]