Jump to navigation Jump to search
Victor Papanek (22 November 1923 – 10 January 1998) was a designer and educator who became a strong advocate of the socially and ecologically responsible design of products, tools, and community infrastructures.
- Design for the Real World: Human Ecology and Social Change], intro R. Buckminster Fuller, New York: Pantheon Books, 1972, Log.
- with James Hennessey, Nomadic Furniture I, New York: Pantheon Books, 1973.
- with James Hennessey, Nomadic Furniture II, New York: Pantheon Books, 1974.
- with James Hennessey, How Things Don’t Work, New York, Pantheon Books, 1977.
- Design For Human Scale, New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold, 1983.
- The Green Imperative: Natural Design for the Real World, New York: Thames and Hudson, 1995.