- General: The Pirate Bay, UbuWeb, more.
- Films: Karagarga, Cinematik, Surreal Moviez, Cinemageddon, more.
- Music: What.cd, Waffles.fm, more.
- E-books: Aaaarg, Monoskop Log, Bibliotik, Textz.com, Silent Library, Library.nu (closed down), more.
- The Piracy Project by AND Publishing and Andrea Francke,  
- AAAARG Library, a site-specific installation, in conjunction with the the fifth annual NY Art Book Fair, 2010. 
- HAIP festival 2012: "Public Library", Ljubljana, 28-30 November 2012. 
- "Libraries, Access to Knowledge, and Self-Learning: From the Library of Alexandria to aaaaarg.org" panel at MobilityShifts summit, New York, October 2011. 
- "Materialities of Text: Between the Codex & the Net", 24 Oct–4 Nov 2011, an online conference co-organised by Sas Mays and Nick Thoburn. 
- Florian Cramer, "Peer-to-Peer Services: Transgressing the archive (and its maladies?)".
- Publications on filesharing at Monoskop/log
- On sharing e-books
- Matthew Fuller, "In the Paradise of Too Many Books: An Interview with Sean Dockray", Mute magazine, May 2011.
- -empyre- list, "Publishing In Convergence", mailing list discussion moderated by Michael Deiter, Morgan Currie and John Haltiwanger, Jun 2010.
- "The AAAARG.org Discussion of the Macmillan Threat", Apr 2010.
- Morgan Currie, "Small is Beautiful: a discussion with AAAARG architect Sean Dockray", Jan 2010.
- Janneke Adema, "Scanners, collectors and aggregators. On the ‘underground movement’ of (pirated) theory text sharing", Sep 2009.
- Julian Myers, "Four Dialogues 2: On AAAARG", Aug 2009.
- Gary Hall, Digitize This Book! The Politics of New Media, or Why We Need Open Access Now, 2008.
- Sam Spade, "Elnémult a Csendes könyvtár", Aug 2005. (Hungarian)
 See also