Monoskop is a collaborative wiki research on the history of media art and culture.
Admin: db at societyofalgorithm dot org
 Monoskop presentations
- Prešov, October 2012
- Rotterdam, July 2012
Unlimited Editions – A public discussion on personal collecting and media archiving. Launch of the Monoskop online library. TENT, Rotterdam.
- Novi Sad, April 2012
- Brno, April 2012
- Zagreb, December 2011
- Tallinn, October 2011
- Kiev, June 2011
By Barbora Šedivá.
- Bratislava, May 2011
- Prague, June 2007
- Prague, February 2006
At the New Media programs in the Czech Republic seminar organised by Denisa Kera and Miloš Vojtěchovský. Variation of the text appeared in the Mag.Net publication in March 2006. Read the presention online, by User:Dusan.
- Slávo Krekovič, "DIY-publishing dot sk", in: The Mag.net Reader: Experiences in Electronic Cultural Publishing, edited by Miren Eraso, Alexandro Ludovico, and Slávo Krekovič, Arteleku-Diputación Foral de Gipuzkoa, 2006, pp 24-35.
- Oliver Rehák, "Monoskop nových médií", 3/4, 21-22, 2007. (Slovak)
- Eva Krátká, "Monoskop: Collaborative Research on Media Art", Flash Art 9, 2008. (Czech)
- Janeke Adema, "Scanners, collectors and aggregators. On the ‘underground movement’ of (pirated) theory text sharing", Open Reflections blog, September 2009.
- Alina Matějová, "Rozhovor s Dušanem Barokem", Remake blog, April 2012. (Slovak)
- Dan Barrow, "Unofficial Channels: Monoskop", The Wire, November 2012.
- Robert Bobnič, Jurij Smrke, Jasmina Šepetavc, "Monoskop", Tribuna, December 2012, pp 16-17. (Slovenian)
- Monoskop v sieti. Rozhovor Michala Murina s Dušanom Barokom, Profil 4 (2012), pp 92-105. (Slovak)
- Dušan Barok, Interview, Neural 44: Special Issue on Post-Digital Print (2013), pp 10-11.
- User Notice for Copyrighted Materials on Research Website
Some of the text, images, graphics, audio and video clips, and other content of this website (collectively, the "Content"), are protected by copyright law, where the copyright is owned by third parties. Monoskop is making the third-party Content available to you under the fair use doctrine. Fair use permits only certain limited uses of the Content.
You may use the website and its Content only for your personal, educational and scholarly use. If you wish to distribute or make any of the Content available to others, or to use any Content for any purpose other than your personal, educational and scholarly use, you must obtain any required permission from the copyright holder.