Dick Raaijmakers (1930-2013) was a Dutch composer, theater maker and theorist. He was known as a pioneer in the field of electronic music and tape music. In addition, he realized numerous music theater pieces, art installations, and has published many theoretical essays.
- De methode, Amsterdam: Bert Bakker, 1985.
- Method, trans. Vincent W.J. van Gerven Oei, Eindhoven: Onomatopee, 2009, 384 pp.
- "Het destructieve karakter", Raster 60, 1992. (Dutch)
- The Destructive Character / Het destructieve karakter, trans. Vincent W.J. van Gerven Oei, Eindhoven: Onomatopee, 2011, 200 pp. (in English/Dutch)
- Cahier-M: A Brief Morphology of Electric Sound, Leuven University Press, 2000, 123 pp.
- Dick Raaymakers: A Monograph, eds. Joke Brouwer and Arjen Mulder, Rotterdam: V2_, 2008, 448 pp.