Born 1948 in Sarajevo. Studied at the Akademija likovnih umjetnosti u Zagrebu, Zagreb (1968–1971) and St Martin’s School of Art, London (1971–1973). In 1971, together with Nena Dimitrijević, he organized the Conceptual art exhibition At the Moment in the entrance hall of an apartment building at Frankopanska 2a in Zagreb. In 1971, he moved to London, and then to Paris in 1995 where he currently lives.
- 1969, Suma 680, Galerija Studentskog centra, Zagreb.
- 1970, Some Changes. München, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Milano, Aktionsraum 1, Munich.
- 1971, Casual Passers-by, Galleria Lucio Amelio, Naples.
- Čovjek-stvaralac, vizija, osjećanje, stvaranje i djelo, exhib. cat., Zagreb: Galerija Studentskog centra, 1969.
- editor, with Nena Dimitrijević, In Another Moment, Belgrade: Gallery SKC, 1971, JPG. Catalogue for the exhibition  held at Student Cultural Center (SKC) gallery, Belgrade, 15 Sep - 3 Oct 1971 (as a sequel to At the Moment, 23 Apr 1971 in Zagreb); curated by Nena Dimitrijević and Braco Dimitrijević.  (English)/(Serbian)
- "Why Do I Paint like Pollock", in Why Do I Paint like Pollock, exhib. cat., Bitef and Galerija 212, Zagreb, 1972; repr. in Studentski List Zagreb, 20 Feb 1973.
- Caroline Tisdall, Braco Dimitrijević, exhib. cat, Galerija suvremene umjetnosti, Zagreb, 1973.
- Tractatus Post-Historicus, 1976; exp.ed., Philadelphia: Slought Books & University of Pennsylvania, 2009, 263 pp. (English),(German)