(Redirected from Forti)
Simone Forti (born 1935), is an Italian American Postmodern artist, dancer, choreographer, and writer.
- Handbook in Motion, ed. Kasper Koenig, Halifax: Press of the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design, and New York University Press, 1974; 2nd ed., New York: New York University Press, 1980; 3rd ed., 1988, 152 pp, ARG.
- Angel, New York: self-published, 1978.
- Radical Bodies: Anna Halprin, Simone Forti, and Yvonne Rainer in California and New York, 1955-1972, eds. Ninotchka Bennahum, Wendy Perron, and Bruce Robertson, University of California Press, 2017, 191 pp. Catalogue for exh. held at Art, Design & Architecture Museum, UC Santa Barbara, 14 Jan-30 Apr 2017. With contributions from Simone Forti, John Rockwell, and Morton Subotnick.
- Julia Bryan-Wilson, "Simone Forti Goes to the Zoo", October 152 (Spring 2015), pp 26-52.
- Meredith Morse, Soft Is Fast: Simone Forti in the 1960s and After, MIT Press, 2016.