Iwan Goll (also Ivan Goll, Yvan Goll; born Yvan Lazang) (born Isaac Lang; 29 March 1891 – 27 February 1950) was a French-German poet who was bilingual and wrote in both French and German. He had close ties to both German expressionism and to French surrealism.
- Chansons populaires lorraines, 1912.
- Le Canal de Panama, 1914.
- Élégies internationales. Pamphlets contre cette guerre, Lausanne: Cahiers expressionnistes, 1915.
- Le Requiem pour les morts de 1916, 1917.
- Poèmes d'amour (avec Claire), Paris: Jean Budry et Cie, 1925.