Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bruno Jasieński (1901-1938) was a poet, novelist, playwright, Futurist and Catastrophist.
- editor, Jednodńuwka futurystuw, Krakow, Jun 1921. Includes his 'To the Polish Nation: A Manifesto on the Immediate Futurization of Life'. (Polish)
- editor, with Anatol Stern, Nuż w bżuhu, Krakow and Warsaw, Nov 1921. (Polish)
- I Burn Paris, 1928-.
- The Legs of Izolda Morgan: Selected Writings, trans. Soren A. Gauger and Guy Torr, Twisted Spoon Press, 2014, 163 pp. 
- Nina Kolesnikoff, Bruno Jasieński: His Evolution from Futurism to Socialist Realism, Waterloo, ON: Wilfrid Laurier University Press, 1982, 148 pp. Review: Baer (1984).
- Marci Shore, Caviar and Ashes: A Warsaw Generation’s Life and Death in Marxism, 1918-1968, Yale University Press, 2006, 457 pp.
- See also