Eduardo Cadava is a Professor of Philosophy at the European Graduate School in Saas-Fee, Switzerland. Cadava has written extensively on topics ranging across literature, philosophy, photography, architecture, music, democracy, war, memory and forgetting, race and slavery, human rights and citizenship, and the ethics of decision.
- "Words of Light: Theses on the Photography of History", Diacritics, Vol. 22, No. 3/4, Commemorating Walter Benjamin (Autumn - Winter,1992), pp. 84-114, IA, IA/JPG, ARG.
- with Peter Connor and Jean-Luc Nancy (ed.), Who Comes After the Subject, Routledge, Chapman, and Hall, Inc., 1991.
- Words of Light: Theses on the Photography of History, Princeton University Press, 1997, ARG. Review.
- Emerson and the Climates of History, Stanford University Press, 1997.
- with Fazal Sheikh, Fazal Sheikh: Portraits, 2011.