Jump to navigation Jump to search
Florian Witold Znaniecki (January 15, 1882 - March 23, 1958) was a Polish-American philosopher and sociologist.
- Humanizm i poznanie, Warszawa: E. Wende i Ska, 1912
- Cultural Reality, University of Chicago Press, 1919
- The Laws of Social Psychology, The University of Chicago Press, 1925
- The Method of Sociology, New York: Farrar & Rinehart, 1934
- with William I. Thomas, The Polish Peasant in Europe and America. Monograph of an immigrant group, 2 vols., Boston: Richard G. Badger & The Gorham Press, 1935