Jump to navigation Jump to search
Georges Canguilhem (4 June 1904 – 11 September 1995) was a French philosopher and physician who specialized in epistemology and the philosophy of science (in particular, biology).
- in English
- Ideology and Rationality in the History of the Life Sciences, trans. Arthur Goldhammer, Cambridge: MIT Press, 1988.
- The Normal and the Pathological, trans. Carolyn R. Fawcett & Robert S. Cohen, with an introduction by Michel Foucault, New York: Zone Books, 1991.
- Machine and Organism, trans. Mark Cohen & Randall Cherry, in "Incorporations" Edited by Jonathan Crary and Sanford Kwinter, New York: Zone Books, 1992.
- A Vital Rationalist: Selected Writings, trans. Arthur Goldhammer, New York: Zone Books, 1994.
- Knowledge of Life, trans. Stefanos Geroulanos and Daniela Ginsburg, New York: Fordham UP, 2008.