Difference between revisions of "Gerard Delanty"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
* with Patrick O'Mahony, ''Nationalism and Social Theory: Modernity and the Recalcitance of Nation'', London: Sage Publications Ltd., 2002, [https://archive.org/details/ProfessorGerardDelantyPatrickOMahonyNationalism2002 IA].
* with Chris Rumford, ''Rethinking Europe: Social Theory and the Implications of Europeanization'', London and New York: Routledge, 2005, [https://archive.org/details/GerardDelantyChrisRumfordRethinkingEurope2005 IA].
Revision as of 14:54, 23 March 2015
Gerard Delanty (1960) is a British sociologist and Professor of Sociology and Social & Political Thought. He is also the editor of European Journal of Social Theory.
- Inventing Europe: Idea, Identity, Reality, Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke, 1995, IA.
- Community. Key Ideas, London: Routledge, 2003, IA; 2nd edition; 2010, IA.
- Social Science: Beyond Realism and Constructivism. Concepts in the Social Sciences, Buckingham: Open University Press, 1997.
- with Patrick O'Mahony, Nationalism and Social Theory: Modernity and the Recalcitance of Nation, London: Sage Publications Ltd., 2002, IA.
- with Chris Rumford, Rethinking Europe: Social Theory and the Implications of Europeanization, London and New York: Routledge, 2005, IA.
- with Liana Giorgi, and Monica Sassatelli (eds.), Festivals and the Cultural Public Sphere. Routledge Advances in Sociology, London and New York: Routledge, 2011.