Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:27, 25 April 2016 by Dusan (Created page with "'''Jean-Louis Schefer''' (1938) is a scholar of art history, theology, philosophy, music, and linguistics, as well as an author of fiction. ; Works * ''Le déluge, la peste:...")
Jean-Louis Schefer (1938) is a scholar of art history, theology, philosophy, music, and linguistics, as well as an author of fiction.
- Le déluge, la peste: Paolo Uccello, Paris: Galilée, 1976.
- The Deluge, The Plague: Paolo Uccello, trans. & intro. Tom Conley, University of Michigan Press, 1995, xi+144+ pp. (English)
- Paolo Uccello, Potop: razprava, trans. Matej Leskovar, Koper: Hyperion, 2006, 171+. (Slovenian)
- L'homme ordinaire du cinéma, Paris: Gallimard, 1980, 231 pp.
- L'uomo comune del cinema, trans. Michele Canosa, Macerata: Quodlibet, 2006, 197 pp. (Italian)
- Eiga o miniyuku futsū no otoko : eiga no yoru to sensō, trans. Takashi Nibuya, Tokyo: Gendaishichōshinsha, 2012, 344 pp. (Japanese)
- The Ordinary Man of Cinema, intro. Max Cavitch, trans. Max Cavitch, Noura Wedell and Paul Grant, New York: Semiotext(e), forthcoming 2016.  (English)
- The Enigmatic Body: Essays on the Arts, ed. & trans. Paul Smith, Cambridge University Press, 1995, xxii+186 pp.  (English)