Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 06:04, 9 July 2014 by Sorindanut (Created page with "Dr. '''Markus Jakobsson''' is a computer security researcher, entrepreneur and writer, whose work is focused on the issue of digital security. ==Literature== * with Steven My...")
Dr. Markus Jakobsson is a computer security researcher, entrepreneur and writer, whose work is focused on the issue of digital security.
- with Steven Myers (eds.), Phishing and Countermeasures: Understanding the Increasing Problem of Electronic Identity Theft, Wiley-Interscience, 2006
- with Zulfikar Ramzan, Crimeware: Understanding New Attacks and Defenses, Addison-Wesley Professional, 2008
- with others, Towards Trustworthy Elections: New Directions in Electronic Voting (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Security and Cryptology), Springer, 2010
- The Death of the Internet, Wiley-IEEE Computer Society Pr, 2012
- Mobile Authentication: Problems and Solutions (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science), Springer, 2012