Difference between revisions of "Naomi Rosenblum"
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
Revision as of 14:44, 5 June 2014
Naomi Rosenblum is a historian of photography, best known for A World History of Photography and A History of Women Photographers.She married the photographer and teacher Walter Rosenblum. The Rosenblums are the parents of documentary filmmaker Nina Rosenblum.
- A world history of photography, 1984; 3rd edition, 1997.
- Changing Chicago: a photodocumentary, 1989
- Seeing straight: the f.64 revolution in photography, 1992
- A history of women photographers, 1994
- Documenting a myth: the South as seen by three women photographers, Chansonetta Stanley Emmons, Doris Ulmann, Bayard Wootten, 1910-1940, 1998