Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:47, 5 December 2015 by Dusan (Created page with "; Publications * [http://wikis.nyu.edu/download/attachments/14582266/enwezor.pdf "Postcolonial Constellation: Contemporary Art in a State of Permanent Transition"], ''Research...")
- "Postcolonial Constellation: Contemporary Art in a State of Permanent Transition", Research in African Literatures 34:4 (Winter 2003), pp 57-82.
- "The Artist as Producer in Times of Crisis", 2004.
- "The Uses of Afro-Pessimism", in Enwezor, New Positions in Contemporary African Photography, Gottingen: Steidl, 2006.
- "History Lessons", Artforum 46:1, New York, Sep 2007, pp 382ff.
- "Archive Fever: Photography Between History and the Monument", in Archive Fever: Uses of the Document in Contemporary Art, New York: International Center of Photography, and Gottingen: Steidl, 2008, pp 10-51. From catalogue of an exhibition held at the International Center of Photography, New York, Jan. 18-May 4, 2008. 
- editor, with Terry Smith and Nancy Condee, Antinomies of Art and Culture: Modernity, Postmodernity, Contemporaneity, Duke University Press, 2008. (English)