Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peter C. Bunnell (1937) is an American author, scholar and historian of photography.
- Minor White: The Eye That Shapes, The Art Museum, Princeton University, 1989.
- editor, A Photographic Vision: Pictorial Photography 1889-1923, P. Smith Books, 1980.
- Degrees of Guidance: Essays on Twentieth-Century American Photography, Cambridge University Press, 1993.
- editor, Photography at Princeton: Celebrating Twenty-Five Years of Collecting and Teaching the History of Photography, Princeton University Art Museum, 1998.
- Inside the Photograph: Writings on Twentieth-Century Photography, Aperture Foundation, 2006.