Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 06:32, 13 August 2014 by Sorindanut (Created page with "Monsignor '''Philip Hughes''' (1895-1967) was a Roman Catholic priest and Catholic ecclesiastical historian. ==Works== * ''A History of The Church'', New York City: Sheed and...")
Monsignor Philip Hughes (1895-1967) was a Roman Catholic priest and Catholic ecclesiastical historian.
- A History of The Church, New York City: Sheed and Ward, 3 vols., 1914-1948 
- vol. I, The Church And The World In Which The Church Was Founded
- vol. II, The Church And The World The Church Created. Augustine To Aquinas
- vol. III, The Revolt Against The Church. Aquinas To Luther
- The Church in Crisis: A History of the General Councils, 325-1870, New York City, 1960