Pramod K. Nayar
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pramod K. Nayar teaches at the Department of English, University of Hyderabad. His area of interests is English colonial writings on India, travel writing, Human Rights and narratives, posthumanism, postcolonial literature.
- Posthumanism, Polity Press, 2014
- Colonial Voices: The Discourses of Empire, Wiley-Blackwell, 2012
- Reading Culture: Theory, Praxis, Politics, 2006
- Virtual Worlds: Culture and Politics in the Age of Cybertechnology, 2004
- Literary Theory Today, 2002