Verena Andermatt Conley
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:55, 5 March 2021 by Dusan (Text replacement - "//gen.lib.rus.ec" to "//libgen.rs")
Verena Andermatt Conley is Long Term Visiting Professor of Comparative Literature and of Romance Languages and Literatures at Harvard.
- Hélène Cixous: Writing the Feminine, 1984; exp.ed., 1991.
- editor, Rethinking Technologies, University of Minnesota Press, 1993, 248 pp; 1997.
- Ecopolitics: The Environment in Poststructuralist Thought, Routledge, 1997. On environmental awareness in French theory of the late 1950s and 60s (Serres, Virilio, Deleuze, Guattari, Certeau, Cixous, Irigaray).
- The War Against the Beavers, University of Minnesota Press, 2003.
- Littérature, politique et communisme: Lire “Les Lettres françaises,” (1942-1972), Peter Lang, 2005, 190 pp. (French) 
- Spatial Ecologies: Urban Sites, State and World-Space in French Cultural Theory, Liverpool University Press, 2012, 171 pp.  On the “spatial turn” in French cultural and critical theory since 1968 (Lefebvre, de Certeau, Baudrillard, Augé, Virilio, Latour, Balibar).
- editor, with Irving Goh, Nancy Now, Polity, 2014.
- "Félix Guattari’s Three Ecologies", in Ecological Urbanism, eds. Moshen Mostafavi and Gareth Doherty, 2010.