Jump to navigation Jump to search
Victor Papanek (22 November 1923 – 10 January 1998) was a designer and educator who became a strong advocate of the socially and ecologically responsible design of products, tools, and community infrastructures.
- Design for the Real World: Human Ecology and Social Change, 1972–.
- with James Hennessey, Nomadic Furniture I, 1973
- with James Hennessey, Nomadic Furniture II, 1974
- with James Hennessey, How Things Don’t Work, 1977.
- Design For Human Scale, 1983.
- The Green Imperative, 1995.