Travelling media art festival with a focus on software art. Its mission is software art development and critical contextualisation. Readme is closely related with Runme.org, the software art repository. Held four times since 2002 to 2005.
- Temporary Software Art Factory, 4th international Readme festival on software art and culture
- Read_Me 2004 software art festival
- Software Art and Cultures Conference hosted by the University of Århus (August 23-24). Conference coordinators: Olga Goriunova and Søren Pold.
- Runme Dorkbot City Camp - a face-to-face meeting of "people doing strange things with software" - hosted by the Jutland Academy of Fine Arts (August 25-27). Dorkbot team: Saul Albert, Alex McLean, Douglas Irving Repetto.
- Read_Me 2.3 Software art festival
30-31 May 2003, Media Centre Lume, Helsinki.
Launch of Runme.org, the software art repository. Introduction of software art categories. Accumulating projects in the database.
Curators: Olga Goriunova and Alexei Shulgin.
- Read_me Festival 1.2 Software Art / Software Art Games
18-19 May 2002, Macros-center Moscow.
Beginning of formation of self-reflecting scene. Generating the first definitions of software art.
Director – Sergey Teterin, curator – Olga Goriunova, consultant (online part) and curator (offline part) – Alexei Shulgin, coordinator - Ekaterina Lazareva, coordinator & PR-manager - Alexey Shklyaev.