Studied sound design at Fryderyk Chopin Academy, Warszava; electronic music in New York and Stanford. Since 1995 she gives lectures on electronic music on the University of Pécs and the Liszt Ferenc Academy in Budapest. Founder member of the European Bridges Ensemble, organizer of several electronic and experimental music events (for ex. Making New Waves). Her work focuses currently on sonic-gestural interactions and the extensions of timbre in new music.
- Lepke - for live electronics and laser instrument with 2 dancers (2006). presented on Making New Waves 2006
- Crossmodulations - multimedia installation for laser instrument (2006), presented in 2006 november, Essen, Fényfesztivál
- Quintessence - part of an online performance (2006), presented in 2006. november, Hamburg
- MadárHáz - multimedia installation for laser instrument and computer graphics (2007), presented 2007 Making New Waves, Trafó
- Swinging Door - for dancer and live electronics (2007), presented 2007. szeptember, Budapest, Music Forum EXPO, Műcsarnok