Ars ex Machina
International Congress on "Correlations between art, natural science and technology".
- l. Contrasts between art and technology - general aspects
- 2. Technical media in the field of art
- 3. Projects for the future in the sphere bi:tween art and technology
- 4. Possibility and benefit of the rational theory of art
- 5. Associations between art and natural science
- 6. Training of artists in the technical era
Topics of discussion:
- 1. International cooperation for promoting connections between art and technology
- 2. Positive measures for organization and communication
- 3. Practical aspects for realization and institutionalization .
A large exhibition of apparative art (computer art, generative photography, kinetics and video-art) was supposed to take place in the Union of Artists "Kunstlerhaus" in Vienna in February/March 1978. Main emphasis was on graphic works, but also dias, films, videotapes and the like. Coordination: Herbert Franke. EXHIBITION NEVER TOOK PLACE.