Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bertrand Arthur William Russell, 3rd Earl Russell, (18 May 1872 – 2 February 1970) was a British philosopher, logician, mathematician, historian, and social critic.
- German Social Democracy, London: Longmans, Green, 1896.
- An Essay on the Foundations of Geometry, Cambridge University press, 1897.
- A Critical Exposition of the Philosophy of Leibniz, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1900.
- The Principles of Mathematics, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1903.
- Political Ideals, New York: The Century Co., 1917.
- Articles, Lectures
- Why I Am Not a Christian, London: Watts, 1927. 
- De ce nu sînt creştin, trans. Mihaela Iacob, Bucharest: Minerva, 1980. (Romanian)