Jump to navigation Jump to search
December 16, 1911|
Los Angeles, California
January 22, 1993 (aged 81)|
Brett Weston (real name: Theodore Brett Weston) was an American photographer. Van Deren Coke described Brett Weston as the "child genius of American photography". He was the second of the four sons of photographer Edward Weston and Flora Chandler.
- Brett Weston: Photographs, Merle Armitage, New York: E. Weyhe, 1956.
- Voyage of the Eye, with a foreword by Beaumont Newhall, New York: Aperture, Inc., 1975.
- RH Cravens (ed.), Brett Weston: Photographs from Five Decades", New York: Aperture, 1980.
- Brett Weston: A Personal Selection, Brett Weston, CA: Photography West Graphics, 1986.
- Brett Weston: Master Photographer, Brett Weston, CA: Photography West Graphics, CA, 1989.
- Hawaii: Fifty Photographs, Brett Weston, CA: Photography West Graphics, 1992.
- Kurt Markus (ed.), Dune: Edward and Brett Weston, MT: Wild Horse Island Press, 2003.