(Redirected from Dworkin)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Craig Dworkin is an American poet and Professor of English at the University of Utah. He serves as Founding Senior Editor to eclipsearchive.org.
- Reading the Illegible, Northwestern University Press, 2003.
- editor, with María Eugenia Díaz Sánchez, Architectures of Poetry, Rodopi, 2004.
- editor, Language to Cover a Page: The Early Writings of Vito Acconci, MIT Press, 2006.
- editor, The Consequence of Innovation: 21st-Century Poetics, Roof Books, 2008, 301 pp. 
- editor, with Marjorie Perloff, The Sound of Poetry / The Poetry of Sound, University of Chicago Press, 2009, 352 pp.
- Unheard Music, Information as Material, 2010, 30 pp.
- editor, with Kenneth Goldsmith, Against Expression: An Anthology of Conceptual Writing, Northwestern University Press, 2011, 593 pp.
- A Handbook of Protocols for Literary Listening, Arika, 2012, 38 pp.
- No Medium, MIT Press, 2013, 219 pp.
- Nothing: A User's Manual, Information as Material, 2015, 48 pp. 
- Radium of the Word: A Poetics of Materiality, University of Chicago Press, 2020, 264 pp. Publisher.
- Dictionary Poetics: Toward a Radical Lexicography, Fordham University Press, 2020, 272 pp, EPUB. Publisher.
Poetry books and pamphlets
- Dure, Cuneiform Press, 2004. 
- Smokes, Editions Ubu, 2004.
- Strand, Roof Books, 2005, 102 pp. 
- Copys, No Press, 2011.
- Maps, Editions Ubu, 2007.
- Parse, Berkeley, CA: Atelos, 2008.
- The Perverse Library, Information As Material, 2010.
- Emblem of My Work, Laurence Sterne Trust, 2011.
- Motes, Roof Books, 2011, 84 pp. 
- Chapter XXIV, Red Butte Press, 2013. 
- Remotes, Little Red Leaves, 2013.
- with Madeline Gilmore, An Attempt at Exhausting a Space in Williamstown, Publication Studio, 2015.
- Alkali, Counterpath Press, 2015. 
- Twelve Erroneous Displacements and a Fact, Information As Material, 2016, 40 pp. 
- Helicography, punctum books, 2021, 224 pp.