Erich Seligmann Fromm (March 23, 1900 – March 18, 1980) was a German social psychologist, psychoanalyst, sociologist, humanistic philosopher, and democratic socialist. He was associated with what became known as the Frankfurt School of critical theory.
- Books in English
- Psychoanalyse & Ethik, 1946.
- Psychoanalyse & Religion, 1949.
- Marx's Concept of Man, 1961.
- Socialist Humanism, 1965.
- The Art of Being, 1993.
- Books in Romanian
- Texte alese, trans. Nicolae Frigioiu, Bucuresti: Editura politică, 1983.