Francis Bacon (artist)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Francis Bacon (28 October 1909 – 28 April 1992) was an Irish-born British figurative painter known for his bold, graphic and emotionally raw imagery.
(in English unless noted otherwise)
- Gilles Deleuze, Francis Bacon: Logique de la Sensation, Seuil, 1981. (French)
- Francis Bacon: The Logic of Sensation, trans. Daniel W. Smith, 2003, Log.
- Francis Bacon: Lógica de la sensación, trans. Ernesto Hernández B. Revista “Sé cauto”, 1984, Log. (Spanish)
- Francis Bacon: Lógica Da Sensacão, trans. Silvio Ferraz and Annita Costa Malufe, n.d., Log. (Portuguese)
- Francis Bacon: Az érzet logikája, n.d., Log. (Hungarian)
- Andrew Sinclair, Francis Bacon: His Life and Violent Times, New York: Crown, 1993, 354 pp, OL.
- Michael Peppiatt, Francis Bacon: Anatomy of an Enigma, London: Weidenfeld & Nicholson, 1996; New York: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1997, 366 pp, OL; Skyhorse, 2009, EPUB.
- Rina Arya (ed.), Francis Bacon: Critical and Theoretical Perspectives, Peter Lang, 2012, PDF.