Jump to navigation Jump to search
Herbert Spencer (22 June 1924 – 11 March 2002) was a British designer, editor, writer, photographer and teacher.
- Design in Business Printing, 1952.
- Traces of Man (with photographs by Herbert Spencer), London: Lund Humphries, 1967.
- The Visible Word (legibility studies at RCA), London: Royal College of Art, 1968; 2nd ed., 1969.
- Pioneers of Modern Typography, Lund Humphries, London, 1969.
- Words, Words, Words, London and Cologne, 1972.
- with Colin Forbes, New Alphabets A to Z, London and New York, 1973.
- The Liberated Page, London, 1987.