Jump to navigation Jump to search
Horia Bernea (14th September 1938, Bucharest – 4th December 2000, Paris) was a Romanian painter, ethnographer, photographer and director of The National Museum of the Romanian Peasant (1990-2000).
- Villages roumains: Les gens et les choses, Bucharest: Musée du Paysan Roumain/ Arta grafică, 1994. (French)
- with Georgeta Roșu, Carte de bucate românești/ Romanian Cookery Book, Bucharest: Rao, 2002, 144 p. (Romanian)/(English)
- Horia Bernea, Irina Nicolau, Carmen Huluţă, Câteva gânduri despre muzeu, cantităţi, materialitate şi încrucişare / Dosar sentimental, LiterNet, 2003, online.
- with Teodor Baconsky, ROMA CAPUT MUNDI, Bucharest: Humanitas, 2000. 
- editor, Horia Bernea 70 de ani, 70 de pagini: texte și desene încă neprivite, Bucharest: Martor, 2008.